[ModLib] What other series?

Bryan Tinkle tinkinc85 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 21:12:27 EDT 2014

Hi folks.  I have enjoyed lurking and reading the various posts on this
list over the past couple of years.  I am curious if any of you collect
other publications such as Everyman's Library or the American Library?

And while Scott's website is absolutely awesome, some of my collection has
grown to include Faux 80s and now the photo greys of the 90s and 2000s.  Is
there a listing of which titles came in each of those?  I can extrapolate
the photo bindings of the 90s from the dust jackets, but the faux bindings
didn't have the listings that I have seen.

Personally my preference has been to collect as many #8s as possible, but I
will pick up other bindings as I find them reasonably priced.  I think now
I have at least one of everything from #4 to current publications.

Currently I am trying to figure out how to retire early so I can spend all
my time reading all these books.

Bryan