[ModLib] ML Collection

dchock7 at aol.com dchock7 at aol.com
Fri Jun 27 14:33:20 EDT 2014

After considerable thought, I have decided to sell my Modern Library collection. I have attached a listing of what is included, but it is essentially a complete collection. In other words, every ML title from 1917 to 1970 has a DJ except for one book. The collection includes a complete set of ML Giant firsts in first DJs, a complete paperback collection (all but one are firsts), about 90 Boni and Liveright MLs in jackets (in varying conditions), including a first in DJ of Strindberg's Married. Also, and the biggest part of the collection, is an almost complete set of MLs in first DJs from 1927 though 1970.

At this point, I am not selling any individual items, but I am open to offers for any of the four parts (B & L, Giants, paperbacks, regular series) or the complete collection. Please note that shipping and insurance would be extra. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Peter Chocheles
dchock7 at aol.com
504 885-4832