[ModLib] 1917-1928 no DJ collection

Jon Gaffney garbo97 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 27 12:51:03 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

I've enjoyed following along with these conversations for the past 10 years or so. I finally finished assembling my set of 1917-1928 leatherettes (1.1-150.1, except for a few variations) and put them up on a shelf in my sitting room. It turns out that the Besta model from Ikea is a perfect fit, especially since they offer a shallow version. It's almost like they made the bookshelf precisely for this little library. I've attached a picture of the 168 books that make up the collection. I just wanted to share my excitement with all of you.

The next challenge is to read all of them…

Happy hunting,
Jon