[ModLib] Possible new variation on 224.1 uncovered

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Wed Jun 25 16:22:56 EDT 2014

Folks,

Bill Hornick reports a variation on 18th Century Plays (224.1).

 He has several copies of this title. His latest addition in a binding 11 shows a List of Authoritative Editions on page xxi to xxii plus Selected Bibliography on page xxii to xxiv. I have this printing in the same binding.

I need verification that earlier printings lack the List of Authoritative Editions and contain a short list of only 16 titles in the bibliography near the end of the introduction. Dates would be very helpful.

Thanks,

No, I can't do this all on my own.
I know, I'm no superman -- theme song from Scrubs