[ModLib] Dating of Casterbridge DJs

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Thu Jun 12 14:05:42 EDT 2014

So far I have three reports of the blue building, all from 1947. I wonder if 1947 was the only year for this DJ.

I would appreciate all collectors looking at their copies of this title that have buildings on the front panel of the DJ. I show three varieties -- small building in white (1938 - 1942), large buildings in blue (1947 only), and large buildings in white (1948 - 1966). I'd like to tighten these dates.

On Jun 6, 2014, at 6:12 AM, Gordon Barrick Neavill wrote:

> My copies are as follows:
>
> Blue: fall 1947
> White: spring 1951
> Barry

We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. -- Siddhartha Gautama