[ModLib] Way of All, etc,.

Roger Lathbury lathbury at gmu.edu
Fri Jun 6 17:04:59 EDT 2014

Dear John Peterson:

OK, it's yours then. I will fetch it from the shop tomorrow and perhaps mail it then although maybe not until next Tuesday (I have to go to New York Monday). I'll need a mailing address, though. Don't worry about the money; wait until the book arrives and you're happy with it. Also, I don't know exactly how much the postage will be.

Thanks.

Best wishes,

Roger