[ModLib] Question for the Experts

Bill Hornick willthemad at aol.com
Wed Jun 4 16:01:59 EDT 2014

I have both spine #12 and spine #13 of The Works of Plato.

Both have identical dust jackets (spine title in black, Fujita logo at bottom; cover title with The Works of in green; Plato in black). DJ backstyle n; the only difference is that spine #13  does not have "457 Madison Avenue" in the address at the bottom.
Colors of brown are identical on the DJs' spines and covers.

Spine #12 has the style #11 logo (not Fujita) and the embossed ml and border. It is a light maroon.
It has Kent endpapers.

Spine #13 has the Fujita logo and silver lettering and the embossed ml and border.  It is dark maroon.
The endpapers are blank.

I hope this helps / contributes to the data base.

Bill