[ModLib] Question for the Experts

DAVID FARRAGUT ROHDE davidfrohde at hughes.net
Tue Jun 3 23:29:57 EDT 2014

Once again, I would like to that you all for helping collectors identify issues that we have.

I am hoping that after I enumerate what I have, the answer will become obvious as to what exactly it is that I have.

THE WORKS OF PLATO - Selected and Edited by Irwin Edman  (HT No. 181.1)

	The Binding:  12, with ml blind stamped on cover
	The End-papers:  D  (Henry's notation:  Kent end-papers for bindings 6,6,7,8,9,10,11  11.  Don't know if the 2nd "11" is an error or should be "12"

	Henry cites that end-papers for Binding 12 are Fujita.

	Am I missing something?  For it seems that the end-papers for my edition should be Fujita, vice Kent.

And of course if I am missing something, please let me know and I will document it so that I don't ask the same question again.

The Best to you all

David

David Farragut Rohde