[ModLib] What should 1st number for Butterfield 8 be?

Gordon Barrick Neavill neavill at wayne.edu
Mon Jul 28 19:30:21 EDT 2014

I list it as the last title published in fall 1961 , but it clearly came out very late in the year.  The list of titles at the end of the volume and inside the jacket are fall 1961 lists.   Butterfield 8  was listed in P ublishers Weekly's   "Weekly Record" of newly published books  in the issue of January 1, 1962.

Barry
.