[ModLib] Assumptions about woodcuts & plain brown wrapper editions

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Wed Jul 23 15:29:55 EDT 2014

Folks,

I'm assuming the following about woodcut & plain brown wrapper editions:

1)There were no variations in DJ designs-- there was only one DJ for each title in each edition.
2) Once a title entered the series, it stayed in until that type (woodcut or PBW) stopped being printed. In other words, no title was dropped before the end.
3) Plain brown wrappers stopped being printed in 1982, although sales could have continued after that date.
4) Woodcuts stopped being printed in 1986, although sales could have continued after that date.

PLEASE confirm or correct these assumptions!!!

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, “Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.” ― Fred Rogers