[ModLib] Tinkering with ModernLib

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Tue Jul 22 17:26:30 EDT 2014

Folks,

The website is undergoing a major expansion.

Ron and I will be tinkering with ModernLib for the foreseeable future as we add dust jackets from the Plain Brown Wrapper & Woodcuts series—and maybe beyond that—and update the BookNotes info boxes as well as various indexes (or indices for those of you with a Jesuit education).

We know that the dates on most of the woodcuts are wrong. We'll be changing those pretty quickly so stand by.

This will all take a while. Sorry about the dust.

Meanwhile, all the info from the classical period (1917 - 1975) will be reliable and pretty much untouched.
--
      `\|||/                     Scot Kamins
       (@@)