[ModLib] ILLUSTRATOR OF DJ FOR 189.3 A TALE OF TWO CITIES

Gordon Barrick Neavill neavill at wayne.edu
Mon Jul 21 08:41:50 EDT 2014

David,

I wish I could help, but I have no idea who the illustrator is. I never came across the artist's identity in the Random House archives.  In the lower left corner there's what appears to be a "C" but I don't know if that's the initial of the illustrator or just part of the design.

There are a lot of pictorial jackets that are likely to remain anonymous.