[ModLib] 28.1 Buckram

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Sat Jul 12 15:20:02 EDT 2014

Folks,

Bill Hornick asked me to ask you all about the torchbearer logo in the oval on the spine of the Buckram G28.1, Carroll's Complete Works. Does your copy have the logo or is it missing?

Remember: This is about the BUCKRAM edition.

Thanks.

On Jul 12, 2014, at 11:20 AM, Bill Hornick wrote:

> Scot,
> I noted on the Change Log that it was John Wolansky who first reported the existence of Carroll's Complete Works, G28.1, in Buckram.  I contacted him to see if his copy also lacked the torchbearer logo in the oval on the spine.  He said that he never bought the reported copy because it was either ex-library or in poor condition.  He does not recall if it had a spine logo or not but is curious to learn if my copy is an error common to all the printings of the title.  He suggested that I ask you to ask the ML Community to report whether or not the logo exists on the book's spine of the copy held by any collector.  How about it?
> Bill

"Come, my songs, let us speak of perfection. We shall get ourselves rather disliked." -- Ezra Pound