[ModLib] 1990's bindings with Movie or TV tie-ins

John Peterson jpetersonlhi at frontier.com
Fri Jul 11 15:52:07 EDT 2014

One fun side interest with collecting #17 and G10  MLs is the increased number of titles that are available with TV or Movie Tie-in DJs.  I have 8 of these, including:
Gulliver’s Travels, Joe Gould’s Secret, Moll Flanders, Possession, Jane Eyre, Middlemarch, Far From the Madding Crowd, Tom Jones, and a 9th, Cider House Rules, with a picture from the movie on the cover, but no mention of the movie.  Anyone know of others?

John Peterson