[ModLib] A question about terms

Chris Naylor chris.naylor at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 10 20:56:07 EDT 2014

In response to Brian, I do collect the style 17 and G10 volumes to an extent - not a completist by any stretch and generally only titles that are interesting to me (unless in good condition and really cheap, which does sometimes happen).  I find the books in the uniform jackets appealing.  Still, there are some great titles in the series - Vidal's Empire series as you noted (there aren't a lot of copies of Burr out there I found).

I don't care for the more recent editions however - aesthetically I don't find them appealing and the titles seem more scattershot/experimental for my taste.  Just my impression though.