[ModLib] Hemingway G59.1

Ron Holl ron at scribblemonger.com
Thu Jul 10 18:57:41 EDT 2014

Thanks Chad, John, and Barry.

We will remove the Gc jacket type from the confirmed jacket list for
G59.1.  If one ever shows up we can add it back.

That is an interesting Lincoln story, which explains the early release as
evidenced by the Fall 1941 attributes on the jacket.

Dostoyevsky's The Idiot has a similar situation.  It seems to be Spring
1942 release with the noted 281 titles on the jacket, yet doesn't show up
in lists until Fall 1942.  I'd guess it is an early Fall 1942 release with
a Spring 1942 jacket.

ron