[ModLib] A query about rules for this forum

Don Eveland pecksgrove at aol.com
Thu Jul 10 08:41:37 EDT 2014

I do think it commendable Eric ask before posting.  There is a bookstore in Iowa city that carries one of the finest selections of ML that I have seen in my travels, and they are all organized in one area, which I greatly appreciated.  Perhaps Eric could be encouraged to perform his services in fashion compatible and serviceable to ML collectors.  I think there is always room to expand the population of our interests, as the decline in populations tend to result in the decline of interest.
Keep up the treat work.

Sent from my iPad
Don Eveland
Human being