[ModLib] A query about rules for this forum

Eric Mayer - Bluebird Books books at bluebirdbooks.com
Wed Jul 9 19:50:59 EDT 2014

To Scott and others on the ML Forum;

As a dealer (not a collector) in works published by the Modern Library,
I sometimes obtain unusual items which may be of interest to collectors.
I have considered posting these on this forum, but perceive that such
activity is prohibited. Is this accurate?

Thanks,
Eric Mayer
--
Bluebird Books
Littleton, Colorado USA
E-Mail: books at bluebirdbooks.com
Telephone: 303 912-4559
Featuring high-quality used, out-of-print, and rare books
Member: RMABA (the Rocky Mountain Antiquarian Booksellers Association)
and
IOBA (the Independent Online Booksellers Association)