[ModLib] a question about terms..

John Peterson jpetersonlhi at frontier.com
Sat Jul 5 15:06:24 EDT 2014

Bryan,

I do collect the #17 bindings—I have ca. 200 of them, including 3 Vidals (two of them, Hollywood & Burr, signed).  I usually don’t get #17s unless in near fine condition and first printing (and cheap).  The latest one I bought was Emerson’s Writings, with the erroneous DJ picture (featuring Ralph “Not Waldo” Emerson).  I have about 20 post-#17 ML titles, mostly books that I’ve had an interest in reading.

John Peterson