[ModLib] Barry's Bindery Now On ModernLib

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Tue Jan 21 18:23:17 EST 2014

Folks,

Only people new to this Mailing List will not know of Barry Neavill's contributions. He's been very generous with his information over the years, and much of that information is integrated throughout ModernLib. Some of it, however, didn't seem to fit anyplace but was too valuable to just dismiss. Ron Holl gathered some of that info and published it on the Amenities website in a feature called Barry's Bindery.

Since Ron created Barry's Bindery ModernLib has grown, and we were able to take a lot of the information and incorporate it into the Website.  We then searched the more recent mailing list archives for other tidbits, added them to Barry's Bindery, reformatted the whole thing, and now have moved it over to ModernLib. We hope to grow it over time as Barry contributes more great information.

You'll find Barry's Bindery at http://www.modernlib.com/BB%20New/barry.htm

Enjoy,

Scot Kamins & Ron Holl
"Kill them all—God will know his own."  --Arnaud Amaury, head of the Cistercian Order, 1209