[ModLib] Wuthering Heights Odd Binding

Ron Holl ron at scribblemonger.com
Sat Jan 11 11:50:57 EST 2014

Hi Eric,

I have a #13 binding (mid 1970s printing) that I believe may be the
texture that report was referring to.  I didn't see the report come in,
and just noticed the footnote on the confirmed binding page recently.  I
suspected it might be the same as mine, which really isn't an 'odd'
binding, nor buckram.  I've always called it a denim look.

Attached is an image of the #13 denim and a real buckram.  Does the #13
compare to what you saw?

ron