[ModLib] Wuthering Heights Odd Binding

Eric Hanson eric at allforma.com
Sat Jan 11 11:27:55 EST 2014

Hi,

I noticed just recently a couple of buckram-like #14s (or #15s) in a used
book store. I didn't buy them and I don't recall the titles. The cloth was
very course grained with a pattern of lighter colored dots as seen on a
regular buckram. The appearance was so similar in fact, that I opened the
books to check for the re-enforcing tape inside.

I don't actively collect #14 bindings, but these were interesting, Maybe I
need to take a second look, particularly if these constitute a well defined
subset.

--
Eric Hanson