[ModLib] Bio in 339.1 in 14 binding?

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Wed Jan 8 14:25:54 EST 2014

Hi folks,

Bill Hornick reported this:

"While adding Resistance, Rebellion, and Death, spine 14, to my inventory, I noticed a difference from 339.1 in spine 13.  Spine 14 has a Camus biography at the end (but no Giants list) plus, in paragraph form, a list of Vintage titles and of ML titles by Camus. "

I'm wondering if the change occurred in all 14 bindings of this title.  Please check your copies IN BINDING 14 ONLY to see if this bio exists in your copy.

In loyalty to their kind they cannot tolerate our minds.
In loyalty to our kind we cannot tolerate their obstruction.
-- Jefferson Airplane