[ModLib] DJ Back Style j Study

Bill Hornick willthemad at aol.com
Wed Jan 8 12:21:47 EST 2014

Ron and Scott,

Your work on the DJ Back Styles including the data updates, lists and charts is impressive, highly useful and much appreciated.  I have already referred to various aspects of it many times.  You two are to be commended for your constant efforts to make ML collecting more informative, easier and more rewarding.  Thank you!

Bill