[ModLib] Q re Misbound Adams 76.2

Eric Hanson eric at allforma.com
Wed Jan 8 11:22:56 EST 2014

Hi,

My #14 copy has the same list defect: ML Giants, ML Regulars G-Y, Misc., ML
Regulars A-F

While the binding itself seems almost new, the text is printed on a very
thick paper with significant browning.  The text block on this copy is ~1
inch thick, compared to the 3/4 inch thickness of a copy in a #8 binding.
There’s a small red Random House (remainder?) stamp on one edge.

 --

Eric Hanson