[ModLib] Q re Misbound Adams 76.2

Ron Holl ron at scribblemonger.com
Wed Jan 8 10:48:42 EST 2014

Hi Bill,

I have a couple dozen ML in binding #14, none of them have an ordering
issue with the list of titles pages.  Given that some copies have no list,
others just giants, probably less than a dozen have a list of regulars
though.

That sounds like an error on that particular title and print run.  It
would be interesting if anyone else has a 76.2 in #14 with the same issue.

ron