[ModLib] No ML First Statement on 321.1 and G5

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Sat Jan 4 15:02:13 EST 2014

Folks,

In working on another ML project, Ron & I discovered two errors regarding first ML statements -- or the lack of them -- in two titles. Below is The Truth (as far as we know):

321.1 Mailer Naked And The Dead  —  No "First Modern Library Edition" statement
G5 Melville Selected Writings   —  No "First Modern Library Edition" statement

If you have reason to challenge this -- that is, if you have a first in either of these titles that includes a "First Modern Library Edition" statement of some sort on the copyright page --  please let me know.

Thanks,

--
      `\|||/                     Scot Kamins
       (@@)