[ModLib] Moby-Dick illustrated by Rockwell Kent

Graham, Charles charles.graham at dominican.edu
Tue Feb 25 11:44:14 EST 2014

Greetings,
Regarding Chad's question, my "Leaves of Grass" (G 50), has illustrations
(woodcuts?) at the beginning of each 'Book.'

Hi,
How about G64, Moby Dick, illustrated by Kent? And speaking of Kent,
there's Wilderness #182. I do not have G50, Leaves of Grass, but doesn't
that one have woodcuts?
Thanks,
Chad

Also, my "Green Mansions" (89) balloon cloth edition (1931-39 period) does
not have illustrations, while my later edition (1946-70 period) does have
some illustrations.

Chuck Graham
Mail Services Coordinator
Dominican University of California