[ModLib] Illustrator for Heyward's Porgy?

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Mon Feb 24 17:25:04 EST 2014

On Feb 24, 2014, at 2:16 PM, Chad Bernu wrote:

> There are no illustrations in G49 that I found. Are you counting the Aquatone illustrations in G9 The Medici (various), G13 The French Revolution (various), and G15 Don Quixote (Doré)? G27 The Origin of Species... is also illustrated by Darwin and others.

OH - I forgot about Decent of Man! Thanks for the reminder. Yes, I have the others and thanks for bringing them up.

> There are paperbacks too if you want to count them. P39 ...Prehistoric Man (various) and P57 ...Chinese Painting (various) are two that I know of.

I think I'll skip the paperbacks.

Many thanks, Chad. Your'e a True Hero of the project.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -- Maya Angelou