[ModLib] Illustrator for Heyward's Porgy?

Chad Bernu skinnygypsy at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 24 17:16:42 EST 2014

There are no illustrations in G49 that I found. Are you counting the Aquatone illustrations in G9 The Medici (various), G13 The French Revolution (various), and G15 Don Quixote (Doré)? G27 The Origin of Species... is also illustrated by Darwin and others. There are paperbacks too if you want to count them. P39 ...Prehistoric Man (various) and P57 ...Chinese Painting (various) are two that I know of.
Chad