[ModLib] Redux: Anybody have Marx's Capital & Other Writings in green?

Gordon Barrick Neavill neavill at wayne.edu
Fri Feb 14 16:08:25 EST 2014

My  fall 1963 jacket for Capital and Other Writings is in green and blue on coated white paper; the title on the front of the jacket  is in reverse against a rectangular green panel bo rdered in blue.  Other lettering is in blue, and the torchbearer is in green. The book inside the jacket has a spring 1964 list of titles.

Barry ----- Original Message -----