[ModLib] Style 8 spine data configuration (T#3.4)

Bill Hornick willthemad at aol.com
Thu Feb 13 17:40:27 EST 2014

Ron,
I have 28 titles that are vertical on the book's spine in binding #8.  When I (re-)started collecting, I reinvented Mr. Toledano's numbering system for spine types and assigned 8a to style 8s with a vertical orientation so it was easy for me to count them.  (I have left that numbering system in my inventory.)  They include Aphrodite, The Autobiography of Cellini (150.3), The Unvanquished, The Consolation of Philosophy, etc. and the Shakespeare titles.  It would take a while to list them all but I can do it if you would like.
Bill