[ModLib] Style 8 spine data configuration (T#3.4)

DAVID FARRAGUT ROHDE davidfrohde at hughes.net
Thu Feb 13 13:56:21 EST 2014

First of all, I certainly do appreciate all of the diverse questions, clarifications, etc. that I receive.  Thanks to all.

I have a question, and while I am asking it, I feel that the answer is simply that the title fits better perpendicular to the Kent log in the "block", vice in parallel.

	REF:		THE HISTORIES OF SHAKESPEARE, VOLUME ONE, DJ REFLECTS 371 OUTSTANDING BOOKS.

				T#3.4	Style 8

	All of my other ML's of Style 8, have the Title parallel to the Kent logo.

I full well realize that there are so many variables, and of course I am enjoying cataloguing them as I find them, but am just curious  - is this configuration  one of many,
and was formatted according for space or what.

Thank very much

A ML embryonic but learning fast collector

David Farragut Rohde