[ModLib] Buckram binding varietiesML

Brian LeMasters brianlemasters at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 13:57:36 EST 2014

All,
I started a little project on my own in 2009 to try to verify date
ranges of the regular buckram bindings.
If you would like to pull the title and binding style only, that is fine.
It will be June before I can gather data from my expanded collection,
twice as many volumes.
I will email Ron and Scot my old spreadsheet offline.  Please give me
your feedback and we can get this rolling.
Brian