[ModLib] Buckram binding varietiesML

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Wed Feb 12 12:38:50 EST 2014

My position in general on this stuff is that if collectors show an interest and are willing to cooperate in supplying the data, I'm in favor of tracking it and publishing the results.

It'll take some noodling to figure out the design, but I'm willing do do it.

Any other collectors interested in this?

On Feb 12, 2014, at 6:46 AM, Ron Holl wrote:

> Hi Bill,
>
> We track all bindings #1 through #14 in the database.  Perhaps we can add
> support for the various buckram bindings.  We would need volunteers to
> enter the data though, I don't follow these (I have a couple for curiosity
> sake).
>
> Scot, what is your opinion on this?
>

> ron
>

>> Currently the ML website lists only the occurrence of a title in buckram
>> and not its occurrence in more than one binding.  Perhaps this is data
>> that could be listed; Ron Holl seems to have a talent for such tables.  I
>> am impressed by the photos of your buckram collection.  I have great
>> difficulty finding them.
>>
>> Bill

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -- Maya Angelou