[ModLib] Anybody got a #14 binding with anything EXCEPT a style o DJ?

Ron Holl ron at scribblemonger.com
Wed Feb 12 09:19:55 EST 2014

Hi Chuck,

Thanks for looking into all this.  I don't have the first of 375.1, but I
believe all the firsts during that period had the date along with FMLEd.
So it is likely the exact same statement.  Perhaps Barry will get a chance
to comment on this.  I don't recall another case of the first statement
showing back up on a title (after having been removed).

With no change to the torchbearer it sure sounds like they took the
original copyright page from 1966 instead of the one with FMLEd removed.

If you don't mind, can you check if the address on the back of the type n
jacket is 1 or 2 below?

1. Box 41, The Modern Library, 457 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10022

2. Box 41, The Modern Library, New York, NY 10022

Thanks!

ron