[ModLib] Buckram binding varietiesML

Bill Hornick willthemad at aol.com
Tue Feb 11 20:27:04 EST 2014

Brian,

Thank you!   I knew that I could count on you for all things buckram.  Currently the ML website lists only the occurrence of a title in buckram and not its occurrence in more than one binding.  Perhaps this is data that could be listed; Ron Holl seems to have a talent for such tables.  I am impressed by the photos of your buckram collection.  I have great difficulty finding them.

Bill