[ModLib] THE LIFE AND DEATH OF A SPANISH TOWN T 225.1

DAVID FARRAGUT ROHDE davidfrohde at hughes.net
Tue Feb 11 16:31:36 EST 2014

Thanks again, Scot

Today, I am going to scope out and become familiar with EVERYTHING that is on the website, it will certainly be an education and of course it will preclude me from asking questions, the answers for which are listed already.

Have a greats day, and by the way, I really enjoy your sayings on the end of your emails.

David