[ModLib] THE LIFE AND DEATH OF A SPANISH TOWN T 225.1

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Tue Feb 11 16:15:08 EST 2014

"Modern Library on rare occasion created special end papers for individual titles. They only did it six times from 1917 through 1974." -- From the ModernLib article "Quick & Dirty Guide to End Papers" at  http://www.modernlib.com/Identifiers/endpapers/endpapers.html .

Scroll down to Great Ages & Ideas of the Jewish People.

On Feb 11, 2014, at 12:10 PM, DAVID FARRAGUT ROHDE wrote:

> REF:  THE LIFE AND DEATH OF A SPANISH TOWN, by Elliot Paul, T 225.1 has as its end papers a "map" of Saint Eulalia Del Rio.
>
> I am curious as to if there are other ML's that have endpapers reflective of the Story.
>
> Thanks very much.
>
> David Farragut Rohde

Keep your karma in good working order. Many dragons lie in wait. -- Wang Wei