[ModLib] Buckram binding varietiesML

Brian LeMasters brianlemasters at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 13:24:07 EST 2014

Bill,
Here are the ones I can think of at present:
Tom Jones, 185.2, that I have in a well-circulated B1 and a B3(a).
Flowering Judas, 284.1, in the 7.5" B1 as well as the normal B1.
I have seen Capital, G26,  in the BG1 and I have it in the BG2.
There are definitely more out there, but I do not currently have access
to my full collection to give a report.
Glad to see you got that Man's Fate so that it may be properly
documented.  I have two copies of the B1 that made me hesitate to
purchase it...to your advantage.
Best,
Brian