[ModLib] Anybody got a #14 binding with anything EXCEPT a style o DJ?

Ron Holl ron at scribblemonger.com
Mon Feb 10 13:14:57 EST 2014

But that IS interesting that you have a #14 binding with the first slug.
It was definitely removed originally, as multiple copies of this title
(including one of yours) were printed without it (I've got this title in a
#13 binding / m(2) jacket, no FMLEd).

So when the format was changed for #14, it got added back in?  Are there
any other differences between your #13 and #14, such as a changed
torchbearer on the title page?

To confirm: your type o jacket for this title (you stated style 5) does
have the SBN and does not have the "For further information..." text (and
no address)?  Can you also report the type n style jacket you have for
this title?

Thanks.

ron