[ModLib] Anybody have 195.4?

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Thu Feb 6 22:14:22 EST 2014

yes because the text is different. From the notes: "Around 1969 or 1970 the title appeared in the taller format with the Fujita torchbearer on the title page. But instead of reprinting the revised edition, ML used the plates of the original edition."  So it's logical to assume that the DJ would change. The one in the n jacket speaks of the revised edition; since the text reverted to the original material for the 14 binding, I thought the text on the o jacket would be different.

On Feb 6, 2014, at 7:04 PM, Chad Bernu wrote:

> Scot,
> You are trying to find out if there are any differences between the jackets of 195.3 and 195.4 right?
> Chad
>
> On Feb 6, 2014, at 5:03 PM, Scot Kamins <kamins at modernlib.com> wrote:
>
>> Folks,
>>
>> I'm looking for 195.4, Byron's Selected Poetry in the taller format but with the reissued original edition. I need to know about the text on the DJ. Ideally you could send me a picture or a scan of the front panel, but otherwise I need a description. Does it look like the right-hand one on the web page but with different text?
>>
>> http://www.modernlib.com/authors/bAuthors/byronJackets.html
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Scot Kamins
>> Wisdom is knowing the right path to take.
>> Integrity is taking it.

We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. -- Siddhartha Gautama