[ModLib] Request for Inventory Search: 19.3, 333.1

Ron Holl ron at scribblemonger.com
Tue Feb 4 09:51:15 EST 2014

Thanks John.

How strange, what were the guys in the print room doing.  Why replace the
circle with the hexagon (or replace the hexagon with the circle)?  That
took some effort.  I would have expected the B Shaw to be one or the
other.  I wonder if any other titles had the odd hex l(4).

I have no idea which l(4) came first. The hex Shaw displayed on modernlib
had the price clipped, so no possible help there.  I don't know about the
end papers of the book inside.

ron