[ModLib] Anybody got a #14 binding with anything EXCEPT a style o DJ?

Bill Hornick willthemad at aol.com
Sun Feb 2 19:48:10 EST 2014

Ron,
I also have the short-flame DJ spine logo of the following:
 15.4
 68.3
160.3
205.2
288.1
301.1
316.1
389.1
390.1
391.1
392.1
393.1
395.1
396.1

What is interesting is that my 303.1 has a long flame compared to yours with a short flame; how can that be?
Also my 394.1 has ml compared to your short flame; how can that be?

My other short-flame titles are as follow ( and forgive me for using only the whole Toledano number; my computer is not in my library ):

12    109    249    339
14    127    252    346
21    128    268    351
40    141    269
43    171    277
50    175    284
52    214    286
60    231    300
76    235    305
81    237    318
96    241    325
99    246    327

My long-flame titles are as follow:
 71    254
 97    274
106   283
108   303
155   370 (one with an SBN and one without)
157   375
234

What do you make of the 370 varieties above? " 'Tis a puzzlement."  More questions than answers; just like cosmology.

Bill