[ModLib] Anybody got a #14 binding with anything EXCEPT a style o DJ?

Ron Holl ron at scribblemonger.com
Sun Feb 2 17:49:46 EST 2014

Bill,

Below are the titles I have with a "short flame" on a type o jacket.

290.1	Selected Stories of Eudora Welty
301.2	Renaissance Philosophy, Volume 2
15.4	The Painted Bird
92.4	Robinson Crusoe
160.3	Selected Poetry (Second Edition)
258.3	New Voices in the American Theatre
288.1	Anthology of Irish Literature
303.1	Kierkegaard Anthology
312.1	Complete Greek Tragedies III
389.1	Treasure of the Sierra Madre
390.1	Complete Plays of Jean Racine Volume 1
391.1	Complete Plays of Jean Racine Volume 2
392.1	Drama of the English Renaissance
393.1	Death and Life of Great American Cities
394.1	Notebooks 1942 - 1951
395.1	Julian
396.1	Confessions of Nat Turner
68.3	Women in Love
205.2	Buddhist Tradition
316.1	Complete Greek Tragedies VII
388.1	The Castle

ron

> Of my 72 spine #14 titles, the DJ spines break down as follow:
> - 55 short flame
> - 15 long flame (over head)
> -   1 old torchbearer (as commonly on spine #11)
> -   1 ml (as commonly on spine #12).
> Thus the long flame is 20.8% in my sample and not all that uncommon.
>
> Bill

>>> jackets. The jacket backs are style O without an ISBN on the back