[ModLib] Anybody got a #14 binding with anything EXCEPT a style o DJ?

Ron Holl ron at scribblemonger.com
Sun Feb 2 13:32:48 EST 2014

Hi Barry,

You're right... just those three titles out of all 13/14 bindings that I
looked at have the "short flame" on the binding spine, and it persisted
beyond the first printing (I have a later copy of The Castle).

I did notice that all of my type o jackets (#14 bindings) have the "short
flame" on the jacket spine and all of my type n jackets (#11/12/13
bindings) have the "long flame" on the jacket spine.

ron