[ModLib] Anybody got a #14 binding with anything EXCEPT a style o DJ?

Bill Hornick willthemad at aol.com
Sun Feb 2 10:58:46 EST 2014

Ron,

Two other anomalies regarding spine #14 titles' DJs:

1. As previously reported, my copy of Sons and Lovers has a DJ back style L5; it also is one of the only two DJs not to have a Fujita torchbearer on the DJ spine (of my 72 style #14 titles); instead it has the running torchbearer common to DJs of style #11.

2. My copy of Notebooks 1942-1951 by Camus is the only other DJ spine not to have a Fujita torchbearer; instead it has the stylized ml logo common to spine #12 DJs.

Finally, in reviewing the Woodcuts list you recently moved from Amenities to the ML website, I have several questions and additional data to contribute.  Please send me your email address so that I can send the questions and data directly to you.  Thank you!

Bill