[ModLib] Anybody got a #14 binding with anything EXCEPT a style o DJ?

jwol jwol at fast.net
Sat Feb 1 21:42:09 EST 2014

Of the eighty seven style 14 covers I have, they all  have an o jacket.
(Found two I had mislabeled as n!).

And, I have a mix and match cover on 17.2, Mayor of Casterbridge by Hardy.
It is a tall 14 cover with a 9 spine design.  No ISBN on the jacket.
Highest book listed at end of book is 379, Of Plymouth Plantation by
Bradford.  It has Fujita endpapers.

John Wolansky