[ModLib] Response RE Style 14 DJ's

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Sat Feb 1 20:45:12 EST 2014

YOU'RE confused? Well, you're in great company!   :-)  OK, that's what I'm looking for. Now: What styles are the dust jacket backs?

Here's a link to the DJ back styles:

http://www.modernlib.com/Identifiers/djBacksReg/backsReg.html

Thanks!

On Feb 1, 2014, at 5:35 PM, DAVID FARRAGUT ROHDE wrote:

> Then I am confused, because I show my sheet of specs for Style 14, reflecting two dimensions for the height  7 1/2 and 7 11/16
>
> both ML's that I referenced below are 7 1/2
>
> david
> On Feb 1, 2014, at 5:10 PM, Scot Kamins wrote:
>
>> OK, now I'm confused. If it's a 14, it's tall. By definition, the only difference between a 13 binding & a 14 binding is the height.
>>
>> So the question is, if you have a 14, what style is the DJ covering it?
>>

>> On Feb 1, 2014, at 4:11 PM, DAVID FARRAGUT ROHDE wrote:
>>
>>> My apologies Scot
>>>
>>> I am still getting schooled in DJ's
>>>
>>> So here is what our revised status is:
>>>
>>> 	Of Style 14 (regardless of how tall, and not including O DJ's Poetry and Drama, we have
>>>
>>> 		THE TRIAL						FRANZ KAFKA			DEFINITIVE EDITION		ML 318	DJ CLASSICS OF LITERATURE (RED)
>>>
>>> 		WOMEN IN LOVE				D. H. ;LAWRENCE								ML 68	DJ CLASSICS OF LITERATURE (BLUE)
>>>

>>> thanks
>>>
>>> David and Sharon Rohde
>>>

>> Scot Kamins
>> I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -- Maya Angelou

“I think that this situation
absolutely requires a really futile
and stupid gesture be done on somebody’s part.” --  Otter Stratton