[ModLib] Response RE Style 14 DJ's

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Sat Feb 1 20:10:50 EST 2014

OK, now I'm confused. If it's a 14, it's tall. By definition, the only difference between a 13 binding & a 14 binding is the height.

So the question is, if you have a 14, what style is the DJ covering it?

On Feb 1, 2014, at 4:11 PM, DAVID FARRAGUT ROHDE wrote:

> My apologies Scot
>
> I am still getting schooled in DJ's
>
> So here is what our revised status is:
>
> 	Of Style 14 (regardless of how tall, and not including O DJ's Poetry and Drama, we have
>
> 		THE TRIAL						FRANZ KAFKA			DEFINITIVE EDITION		ML 318	DJ CLASSICS OF LITERATURE (RED)
>
> 		WOMEN IN LOVE				D. H. ;LAWRENCE								ML 68	DJ CLASSICS OF LITERATURE (BLUE)
>

> thanks
>
> David and Sharon Rohde

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -- Maya Angelou